
My grandpa Jensen died this morning at three am. He had fallen yesterday and fractured his hip. He had surgery and everything had gone fine. My mom had called me this morning and we went over. My dad is the oldest of his siblings. THe thing I always remember about him is his SIMON SAYS GAME. He would always get doing things and then in the middle say "Stoop", he would always get us! I love him and know he is in a better place with my uncle Perry.
2 comments:
Kaydee- I'm so sorry about your loss. What a doll he is! If you need anything call us.
Miss KayDee,
What an adorable picture! He looks so cute and you are right. He is in a better place and even though it doesn't make it any easier on you and your family, that will hopefully bring you some comfort. If you need anything, please let me know ok?
Love ya!
Tawni
Post a Comment