


Wed. we went to get Ashlee and Hagun for the play date we had at the Hidden Valley Park! I have never been there. It is so much fun! Lots of swings, slides, splash pad, volleyball courts and more! I grabbed this picture of Saidee and Hagun in his new power wheel before we left to the park! Saidee's first HAIR CUT! She did really good. Her sides are not quite as long as the back yet, so I cut the back into an A line. My baby has become a little girl!




I got Saidee a new dress at What Women Want Saturday! I thought she looked so cute I just had to take a picture! I wanted to included Jordan so I took one of him before church too!


The Garden is growing!! We have small tomatoe's on and lots of squash ready to pick! Can't wait for fresh salsa all summer!!
6 comments:
It's summer? I'm confused. We had to cover our garden and flowers last night because it got below freezing. It was 31 this morning when I woke up. I'm definitely ready for some summer weather. I only have 3 days left yay. Now if it will just warm up. Hope you're doing good. I'm ready to come hang out as soon as school is out. Saidee's hair looks cute.
Saidee's hair is SOOOOOOOO cute!!!!! And Jordan is precious! Saw Allyson M tonight at softball and her hair looks GREAT!!! Well done my friend. And my garden looks the exact same! It's just so exciting
I loved that skirt, I got the blue and green polka dot one. That was fun at the park so thank you for inviting us. Saidee's hair is very cute.
Cute hair!! I love it. Jordan is getting big! I love those feet! Hope all is going well!
Miss you!
I'm going to need you to take a look at Mia's hair when we are there. It's out of control!
Oh I love her new haircut!! So cute!! YOur kids are adorable
Post a Comment