

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I ate way to much (Saidee discovered she loves turkey!) and literally shopped till we dropped! I think I might be caught up on my sleep after last night;) Here are random pics....also from my birthday!
I think more than ever this year I thought more about what I should and am grateful for! I am so blessed with two beautiful children, a home, family, friends, work, and the gospel. So glad the Ensign has been here to read over the talks from conference and remind my self just how blessed I really am! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and warm Holidays to come! Saidee and I had fun getting the Christmas stuff up!
3 comments:
Your home looks adorable! I hope you had a great birthday, and looks like a good Thanksgiving. Your kids are so cute!
Love all you christmas decorations...you'r house always looks so cute!! I love the pic of you and Saidee so cute!! Your kids are adorable!!
They are SO cute and you look great! And I LOVE the Willow Tree nativity; can't wait to get mine out!
Post a Comment