Monday we woke up to SNOW!! It was a fun day to hang out at home. Saidee's cousins Brianna and Anndee were over for the day. They played in the snow, baked cookies while drinking hot chocolate, and enjoyed playing dress up in my clothes :) !
I grew up in Santa Clara where my kids and I now live. I have a beautiful daughter Saidee, born Aug. 27th, 2008, and a son Jordan, born May 20th, 2010. They are my life! I am currently doing hair out of my moms salon in Santa Clara, I love it and have been doing it for 9 years now! I also sell Real Estate for my dad's company Realty Executives for the past 6 years! I love doing them both and am grateful for a wonder mother that helps so much with my kids!
3 comments:
The first picture of saidee kills me...she looks so scared.hahha..snow in st.george...crazy!!
Love the picture of you outside playing in the snow in your slippers! :o
what a great mom! Saidee is adorable.
Post a Comment