Monday, January 2, 2012

To a great New Year!

We have definatley felt the spirit this Holiday season. Grandma Jensen past away, we are so grateful she is not suffering, but we do miss her. Tonight as I took a wedding statue my mom got for me from there home, it made me think of memories that I honestly don't think about to often in the craziness of day to day life. They will always be remembered.
The kids and I had a great Christmas! Surrounded by friends and family that mean so much to us.








As I was thinking about this past year and the Holidays, I really am amazed at how fast it comes and goes. I Look forward to the new year and the many adventures it has in store for the kids and I.

2 comments:

mommaRx said...

You're amazing! And you look amazing! We got your cute Christmas card- hopefully next year I can get my Shiz together and send one :) hope you are doing great! Look us up if you're ever up here!

The Pennington's said...

Grandma Jensen looked really good. I'm glad she is resting at peace now. That picture of your mom and dad in those hats s hilarious!! They crack me up. Miss you guys!