What is this all about?? We were laughing so hard! Don't worry, as soon as I took the picture we took it right out! No thumb suckers in this family! HOPEFULLY ;)
Monday, April 26, 2010
WHAT IS THIS??
What is this all about?? We were laughing so hard! Don't worry, as soon as I took the picture we took it right out! No thumb suckers in this family! HOPEFULLY ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
They're not so bad, really! I have two of them. And it makes for really great babies! I keep telling myself 'you don't see adults going around sucking their thumbs' so I guess they all stop eventually. He's adorable.
Oh no! Let's hope he doesn't find it again. :0) That's funny.
Too funny. I would rather have a binky sucker than a thumb sucker too. I'm excited to come down tonight. See ya later
Ha! So cute!!! Funny how fast they figure that out!
Aaahhh, I love little Jordan, what a beautiful baby! And Saidee is gorgeous! Thanks for letting me know about the new blog address, how are things going with the new addition? When are you back to work?
Hey KayDee! Found the new blog. Now you know mine as well. Love ya lady! Thanks for the playdate. Take care and see you soon. :)
Ha that is funny! I love the pictures of him and I really love the black and white one of you and him! Cute little guy!
He is so adorable!! Congrats!
Post a Comment