Sunday, May 2, 2010

Our weekend!







Friday Shleb and I took the kids to dinner and then to Fiesta Fun! It does a person good to feel like a kid again for a little while :)





The iron man "bikers" came right by our house. So Saidee and I watched them on and off throughout the morning. Man are they AMAZING to even attempt that race! Saidee got some new sidewalk chalk, so she was playing with that also.




The back yard is done! YEAH! My dad and Ruben placed the sandbox and did walk ways to it and the swwimming pool! They also put together a watering system for the garden so I don't have to pull the hose around and water everything one at a time again, it is awesome. (I will keep updates on the growing garden). It looks great! Thanks dad!

8 comments:

Natalie Bergquist said...

The backyard looks awesome!!! And our gardens look identical! You guys are lucky to have been able to watch the "iron men" without leaving home. You guys are awesome! Hope we can get together one of these days. =)

Jessica said...

Wow! Your yard looks great! Is that the sand box that you got at Costco? Looks cool! The kids will have fun there in July. :0)

Reuben and Laura Evans said...

So jealous of your garden/backyard! It looks so nice!

Anonymous said...

Your yard looks great! I didn't know you got a pool, and I can't wait to put a sandbox in for Josie she loves the dirt. You are one awesome gal! Hope to see you soon!

THE GOULDINGS said...

cute pictures Kaydee!! I can't wait until my yard is done to! looks great! Your kidos are so adorable!!

Ashley C said...

What a fun weekend!
My blog is web.me.com/brandonsc sorry i must of given you the old one.

Andersonland said...

Amazing, having two little ones hasn't stopped you one bit. Yard looks fabulous! I've got to come see that little Jordan and get my hair done, I will be calling!

Cannon Family said...

Your yard looks great!! Your kids are soo so cute! We'll have to catch up soon.