This weekend it was really good to get away! Especially where phones dont work so you can ignore all the work you should be doing! :) Friday I packed up the kids and went to the cabin with my Shelbee and my mom. Its the first time up this summer for me.....AND ITS JULY.....There is something wrong with that! We spent the night and waitied for my dad to come up to help my mom with the kids. Then Shelbee and I took off to Vegas! We satyed at the ENCORE!! Very nice! Shelb got hook ups on a suite. Saturday afternoon we went shopping and ate dinner at the Cheesecake factory. Then Sunday we layed out all day (I am a lobster! Forgot that I am not as tan as I used to be and need to ease into it!) And then the purpose of the whole trip....... GARTH BROOKS CONCERT!! Defintaley on my buket list! AMAZING!! Then we came home early monday morning for work! Back to reality! Thanks Shelbe I had a fun weekend!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
CABIN AND VEGAS!
This weekend it was really good to get away! Especially where phones dont work so you can ignore all the work you should be doing! :) Friday I packed up the kids and went to the cabin with my Shelbee and my mom. Its the first time up this summer for me.....AND ITS JULY.....There is something wrong with that! We spent the night and waitied for my dad to come up to help my mom with the kids. Then Shelbee and I took off to Vegas! We satyed at the ENCORE!! Very nice! Shelb got hook ups on a suite. Saturday afternoon we went shopping and ate dinner at the Cheesecake factory. Then Sunday we layed out all day (I am a lobster! Forgot that I am not as tan as I used to be and need to ease into it!) And then the purpose of the whole trip....... GARTH BROOKS CONCERT!! Defintaley on my buket list! AMAZING!! Then we came home early monday morning for work! Back to reality! Thanks Shelbe I had a fun weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sounds fun! MAybe be can wing a "sisters night out" when I am there. May be too many kids for mom though. . . .
sounds so fun! glad you got to getaway! by the way, you look great!
Hayley and Lisa can help with the kids :)
It looks like you had a fun week-end ! I heard that Garth was amazing !
Man I am jealous! I love your guys cabin and to go to the concert! Looks like fun...good for you!
Cute pictures! I am so happy that you got to have a fun little getaway with your sis. I am sure that show was amazing, I love Vegas. You look gorgeous as usual, I am sure you aren't a lobster, you have fabulous skin!
oh how nice does that sound!! I would love a little vacation!! but you deserve a nice get away!
Post a Comment