Tonight we came back from being second to last in the league, to winning it all! It was great! 4 games in a row is a killer.... but worth the CHAMPIONSHIP!
Congrats on the Championship. I wish I could get into playing Softball again. I am so out of shape. It's fun to look at your blog and compare the boys' weight. Jaxon is at 16 lbs. 10 oz. Hope we can see you soon.
I grew up in Santa Clara where my kids and I now live. I have a beautiful daughter Saidee, born Aug. 27th, 2008, and a son Jordan, born May 20th, 2010. They are my life! I am currently doing hair out of my moms salon in Santa Clara, I love it and have been doing it for 9 years now! I also sell Real Estate for my dad's company Realty Executives for the past 6 years! I love doing them both and am grateful for a wonder mother that helps so much with my kids!
3 comments:
Congrats on the Championship. I wish I could get into playing Softball again. I am so out of shape. It's fun to look at your blog and compare the boys' weight. Jaxon is at 16 lbs. 10 oz. Hope we can see you soon.
Oh ya! Cute family pictures!
I'm glad you guys ended up winning. I was worried that Prime Time didn't win it. Congrats!!! It was fun playing with you.
Post a Comment