Yesterday was Saidee's Birthday! When she woke up, I gave her her presant and cooked her breakfast! Then for dinner my mom, Shlebee and I took her to Pirate pizza to run around and play games. Today my friend Ashley Campbell planned a Dora Birthday Party for her! It was awesome! Thanks Ash! Swipper swipped the birthday cake so the kids all went on an adventure to find it. Here are a few pictures that I took! Thanks everyone for sharing this time with us! Happy birthday to my BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Saidee Turned 2!!
Yesterday was Saidee's Birthday! When she woke up, I gave her her presant and cooked her breakfast! Then for dinner my mom, Shlebee and I took her to Pirate pizza to run around and play games. Today my friend Ashley Campbell planned a Dora Birthday Party for her! It was awesome! Thanks Ash! Swipper swipped the birthday cake so the kids all went on an adventure to find it. Here are a few pictures that I took! Thanks everyone for sharing this time with us! Happy birthday to my BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh that looks like they had so much fun! count on ash for a good party!! I love the kids pics they are so cute!!
Post a Comment