How fun! I really need to sign Olivia up! I'm just nervous that she will either cling on to me and not do anything or she will run around the room and not listen!
I grew up in Santa Clara where my kids and I now live. I have a beautiful daughter Saidee, born Aug. 27th, 2008, and a son Jordan, born May 20th, 2010. They are my life! I am currently doing hair out of my moms salon in Santa Clara, I love it and have been doing it for 9 years now! I also sell Real Estate for my dad's company Realty Executives for the past 6 years! I love doing them both and am grateful for a wonder mother that helps so much with my kids!
3 comments:
How fun! I really need to sign Olivia up! I'm just nervous that she will either cling on to me and not do anything or she will run around the room and not listen!
Oh my heck KayDee... I can't believe that she is old enough for ballet...She looks so cute!!!
Haha...oh my, that's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!
Post a Comment