We are so happy the weather has been good to be outside! We've been hanging out at the pool a lot!
Today the kids and I went up to Winchester to play and ride with our friend Karen and her horse Tanner. Saidee had a ball! When I told her it was time to get down to let Karen ride alone, she said... "then its my turn again." She is so cute!
Then this evening we had a few pickings from the garden! I can't wait till the tomatoes are ready to pick for fresh salsa! Everything is growing good! Also our peach trees have peaches this year!! Yeah!
The Trip to Europe was fun! I spent time in London, Paris, and Germany. The group of girls I went with are still there, so when they return (they have all the pictures) I will post some pictures! And it's always nice to be back home!
0 comments:
Post a Comment