Sunday, August 14, 2011

Saidee's turning THREE!
















Okay....I can't believe this is me saying I am getting my little girl ready for school this week! She is so excited! She will be going to Ms. Janea's Little Patch of Heaven Monisory!
The summer has gone by fast, especially training for our Half iron man coming up in about two weeks! It is on Saidee's Birthday August 27th, so we had a Birthday party with friends early, then will do a family one later. She wanted an Ariel Party......(so she got an Ariel Birthday cake:)) Our cute friend Jaxon also has an August Birthday so we did the party together! Thanks everyone for coming!
Then today our friends Lindsey and Brandon (thank you so much for putting it together for me) brought over Saidee's present from me. Her and Jordan pretty much were on it for hours after church. I think Jordan might have slept on it and at rate he was kicking and screaming when I made him get off!

0 comments: